I hopd my boxset comes on thursday. I'll be at work friday and I finish late afternoon. The mail arrives after I start and I'd have to speed home to get the parcel slip and speed back to get it before the office shuts. If I miss it, I'll have an agonising weekend knowing everyone else is going mental to possibly the best Muse album ever, and I have to wait 'til monday. :'(

I hopd my boxset comes on thursday. I'll be at work friday and I finish late afternoon. The mail arrives after I start and I'd have to speed home to get the parcel slip and speed back to get it before the office shuts. If I miss it, I'll have an agonising weekend knowing everyone else is going mental to possibly the best Muse album ever, and I have to wait 'til monday. :'(

I wouldn't say it's going to be the best album they've ever done. Lack of flow means OoS is still the reigning champ in my eyes. I'd say it stands to be better than TR but not the best ever.

I love it. Seems like it's building up to something epic. I hope it is, at least.

Yup.

I'll love it even if it doesn't explode though. Just haunting creepy piano beautiful chords.

But reviews said it gets huge in a certain moment and gets orchestral, so it has great potential :happy:

Archived