That's when it gets embarrassing :LOL:. I've actually :facepalm:-ed while listening to him interview them before! I dunno why they have some sort of elite contract/relationship with Zane only with album previews etc, but at least it's entertaining!

Probably because he'll be super positive and gush about it. :LOL: Zane and Ted Stryker are the two biggest fanboy interviewers and I :facepalm: quite a bit during their interviews, but they are at least fun to watch and positive. :yesey:

Probably because he'll be super positive and gush about it. :LOL: Zane and Ted Stryker are the two biggest fanboy interviewers and I :facepalm: quite a bit during their interviews, but they are at least fun to watch and positive. :yesey:

Well what do you expect them to ask them?

Matt, many fans think your music has sucked in recent years...do you have anything to say about that?

Like really if you're not going to ask them positive questions you're never going to get another interview with them ever again. Common sense.

Mime! Win!

You never win when you mime.

Well what do you expect them to ask them?

Matt, many fans think your music has sucked in recent years...do you have anything to say about that?

Like really if you're not going to ask them positive questions you're never going to get another interview with them ever again. Common sense.

You never win when you mime.

Jeez, calm down. :erm: I ENJOY their interviews. There are just some cringe worthy moments. Also, there are some interviewers out there who come in with an aire of negativity that dampers the mood of interviews, while Zane is on the complete opposite of that spectrum, which I don't mind!

It probably has to do with Zane being the DJ for BBC Radio 1's prime time programming ;)

Lol, yeah that might have something to do with it! I also think they love having their arses kissed for an hour or so :p. Nah, while Zane can be cringeworthy I'd rather have him being a gushing presenter than one who seemed indifferent or clearly just interviewing yet another band. Zane is like BFF with them, haha. I really would get pissed off if he cut the songs or talked over them, though... he'll get many angry tweets, lol.

I still cant grasp Panic Station's lyrics.

Ooooo 1234 Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like 56789

As far as I've been able to tell it's,

Ooh 1 2 3 4 fire in your eyes, and this chaos it defies imagination, 5 6 7 8 minus 9 lives, you've arrived at the panic station.

I still cant grasp Panic Station's lyrics.

Ooooo 1234 Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like 56789

I think I've got the chorus down. :yesey:

1 2 3 4 fire’s in the eye.

There’s a train that shut the fries on reservations.

Ooooh, 5 6 7 8 9 is leather bells.

You’ve arrived at panic station!

:awesome:

Archived