Tweeting what?

@Nowherethomas I want to put "Isolated System" on my Christmas list. Do you think Santa will have it ready by then?

@I_Am_PsychMike Indeed. In fact, I think Santa is pretty much ready to take off his pirate patch and share it with all the elves.

I've been lurking for several months, reading the predictions and feelings about T2L, and I finally had to chime in because you all have this infectioius excitement for the album! I am very much looking forward to it, now, too, after the live show in Cologne! My 13 yr old son has spent his Sunday singing "Suuuupremaccyyyyyahhhh!" at the top of his lungs, lol!

Anyway. It's taken me this long to get excited enough again about Muse to actually post here....here's to hoping we have a US tour to look forward to later this year. Me and my husband and oldest son will be there with bells on!:happy:

Anyway. It's taken me this long to get excited enough again about Muse to actually post here....here's to hoping we have a US tour to look forward to later this year. Me and my husband and oldest son will be there with bells on!:happy:

US tour won't be until next year I think.

Archived