dear lord i wasn't ready for a long post u really hate the album so much

supremacy, survival, madness, PC, animals, follow me, unsustainable are all amazing to me

the others are ok

hahaha yeah I'm not too keen on it ;) but kudos for you for liking it. Animals is pretty good and Madness is ok from time to time

I actually really like Big Freeze. Chorus sounds big and the guitar sounds fab in the solo

My favourite song from the album :LOL: I never normally say that though, because I'm aware how much hate it has haha

it really has weathered very badly with time. I can't bring myself to listen to it any more. I can't even bring myself to try and review it, I would turn out like the poor bastard in The Shining

I haven't listened to it in full since I bought it. I think the last individual song I listened to was back in July 2013 or something.

I'd probably find it quite satisfying to review it if anything, it'd be like venting repressed memories to a therapist.

nah, it's got it's moments. Isolated System is great, Animals is great, I also love Survival (minus the lyrics), Supremacy and Unsustainable. And Panic Station is great fun. And Liquid State is okay.

so I wouldn't call it terrible. fucktons better than drones, that's for sure.

I'd probably find it quite satisfying to review it if anything, it'd be like venting repressed memories to a therapist.

I think I'd get to Explorers then start hurling blank papers in the air, screaming "It's second, get it?!?!?! The SECOND law!!" before murdering my entire family and running away to Scotland to live a miserable, solitary existence in the most grey, bleakest country in the civilised world.

How is The 2nd Law "fucktons better" than Drones?

Drones is a very 'safe' record by Muse's standards tbf + it's got a few divisive songs and a very ham-fisted concept. I can see how people would dislike it.

It's nothing special but I'd take it over the fucking mess of vomit and other distasteful bodily fluids that is T2L.

also randomly did it here as well which is perhaps my favourite one
(idk how to link so it's at a certain time so 3.35)

Didn't even know about this one. Cheers!

I also believe this is the only one post tv performances where he did it like that.

Archived