I think the 30 second previews really added to the negative vibe TR got before it was released. Most of the clips were awful.

Or they made some songs sound better than they were.

The 30 secs of Guiding Light was the only exciting part of the song while the Resistance clip was the crappy pre-chorus bit.

Or they made some songs sound better than they were.

The 30 secs of Guiding Light was the only exciting part of the song while the Resistance clip was the crappy pre-chorus bit.

Uh huh.

I'm glad they didn't do the 30 second previews this time round.

And yes, Animals has Origin written all over it.

Uh huh.

I'm glad they didn't do the 30 second previews this time round.

And yes, Animals has Origin written all over it.

And actually Animals was influenced by Queens of the Stone Age, Matt said in an interview after the german show.

I was also impressed at how confident they seemed - esp compared to the first Teignmouth gig. First time playing those songs to an audience and it felt as though they'd been playing them live for months.

Perhaps they're actually rehearsing properly these days, not like the farce at the start of the last tour where they sacrificed rehearsals to support U-fucking-2.

I remember some people actually surprised when hearing Resistance because of how awful the preview was. Not that it ended up being much better in the end.

I loved the preview. Loved the full song when it arrived, even though I couldn't stand the "I could be wrong" part.

Archived