For those who are interested,

here's that first scale I tried out by ear in the song after the first verse

E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B----------------------11------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G-------------10--11----13--11--13--11--10h11p10------10--------------------------------------

D---------13----------------------------------------------------13------13--11--13--11----------------

A------13------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------14--13--

E--11----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E---------------------------11---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B----------------------12-------14---12---14---12---11h12p11-------11----------------------------------------

G-----------------13-------------------------------------------------------13------13---11---13---11---10---11--

D------------13------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-------11-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E--11-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it by ear so if there any mistakes, sorry :S

I can't get over how amazing Animals is. It's got everything: brilliant beat, bass, drums, riffs, lyrics. It reminds me of OoS all the more because of the way Matt performed Screenager at R&L last year: the guitar work is very similar. This is Screenager of the future. Or Screenadult :facepalm:

Screenadult. I like :yesey:

Archived