Its funny how all these years Muse have been compared to Radiohead; I've personally never seen it myself, but on this track I really do.

Funny how this also means its one of the best things they've ever done.

Really? I can't seem to get the Radiohead vibe that some people are getting. It does sound pretty Muse though, unlike Liquid State. (Not saying Liquid State is a bad song though).

this song is NOT ENOUGH. it's good. very nice, good buildup and all, but what I'm expecting at the end is a US-like end riff that goes on for 10 minutes. so the song's awesome, just not enough.

You're right, and because of that, there's gonna be loads of rock out potential at the end. Can't wait to see the song live (Cologne doesn't count as every song was played nearly the same as their respective album versions).

I don't like it. Reminds me too much of Radiohead, and it doesn't help that Matt is whining about corporations or banksters or whatever.

(hides :ninja: )

I swear my car has great speakers. Its starting to grow on me now. Not my favorite, but nowhere close to as dull as I initially thought.

That riff and outro. :eek: (orgasm head bang)

this song is NOT ENOUGH. it's good. very nice, good buildup and all, but what I'm expecting at the end is a US-like end riff that goes on for 10 minutes. so the song's awesome, just not enough.

Yeah, the live version might be fantastic (without the screaming and "Mattt" screaming goats :LOL:). I imagine we'll get a few minutes of riffage.

Archived