You could do either way. If 2/4 every 3 notes of the 6/4 bar makes a beat (making it a triplet rhythm in 2/4).

That could work, but it'd give the rhythm quite a different feel and it'd only work if you were in an almighty hurry. They're quite different IMO.

Best I can do. Usually terrible with lyrics, so bear with me.

Animal, animal,

Don't take anything else (/near?)

Out of control, you're out of control

Strike those in distress

Analyse, advertise,

Surrounds(?) (This makes no sense)

Bend more rules

Buy yourself an island

Animals, animals,

By ?? on the street (no idea what that word is. It sounds a bit like 'violence' but it clearly isn't)

Out of control, you're out of control

Crush those who make ?? fear (too quick for me)

Analyse, franchise,

Expand

Kill competition

Buy yourself an ocean

??-ise, downsize (not even sure if this is '-ise' at all tbh)

Your (???) (I have absolutely no idea)

Kill yourself

Come on and do us a favour

Yeah, not a brilliant effort, I know, but it's the best I can do. I'm thinking something corporate-y for the missing lyrics. EDIT: The more I hear it the more I do think that it's "analyse"

I think the line splits are correct, btw. I did them on feel but it actually makes each line roughly the same amount of measures/bars.

Whenever I listen to it, I alternatively sing "caaaaaatch the mooouse" or "and made us screeam...". Either way, this has to be my second favourite track of those unveiled yesterday.

Now I'm going to start doing this too instead of learning the lyrics properly; thanks.

I think that's 'Crush those who made you feel'. That's what I hear from the audio we have anyway.

I thought it was something like that at first (can't really distinguish how he sings fear/feel tbh) but there's a "tch" kind of sound in there which made me reconsider

I thought it was something like that at first (can't really distinguish how he sings fear/feel tbh) but there's a "tch" kind of sound in there which made me reconsider

Honestly, I'm not sure, that's just the closest thing that I can hear.

I definitely think it's 'Buy yourself an island' instead of 'Buy yourself an animal' though.

I definitely think it's 'Buy yourself an island' instead of 'Buy yourself an animal' though.

It sounds like it has three syllables, though, just not very well enunciated. Would make sense though, with 'ocean' later.

That was what I heard at first, but after reading sparks lyrics it sounds closer to animal.

Archived