Sounds pretty gorgeous, actually.

It's already clear this album is SO much better than TR.

Oh, I like it too. It sounds so completely different than the others so far too. I'm really liking how this album is shaping up! :happy:

Hopefully it has that outro on the album.

God I hope so. What an awful tease that would be if they didn't have it on the album.

I'm pretty sure the riff will be there. Would be strange for them to pull out an entirely new riff for the debut of a new song.

Yeah I'd be shocked if the first time they played it live they would play it way differently then it is on the record.

Too bad we don't have the middle 1min and 40 seconds or so but from what we do have this song is really smooth. I love the clean guitar, very spacey. I'm interested to see where the vocals go for the rest of the song. Love it.

I'm only listening to the first minute or two of the songs so they're still surprising. But holy shit, this album will kick ass.

Loving that solo at the second half of the first video and then at the first half of the second vid :D Animals sounds amazing :happy:

Explorers will be better :phu:

:phu:

I actually hope because I love this song, if that's even better then this album = ORGASM

With that guitar tone it sounds like some obscure B-side from Showbiz, combined with Screenager and Dark Shines.

Absolutely amazing, this could become one of my favourite Muse songs all together. I see where the Paranoid Android comparison comes from, there's a little bit that reminds me of it. Then it goes into full riffage. :LOL:

God I hope so. What an awful tease that would be if they didn't have it on the album.

Didn't you guys see the review that said the song ended almost like metal? Well there ya go. Its part of the song.

I like the song a lot, but it just reminds me so much of Radiohead I kinda get confused sometimes. I like Radiohead, but then again I prefer Muse being Muse.

I like the song a lot, but it just reminds me so much of Radiohead I kinda get confused sometimes. I like Radiohead, but then again I prefer Muse being Muse.

So what you're saying is... You don't like old Muse? :p