Must be a pretty minor-ass "fail" as you guys put it. Listened to it a few times and can't hear anything.

Basically it sounds like two takes clipped together so at one point you can hear two Chris' inhaling.

I'm really not fond of his voice. Was horrible to listen to how loud his mic was turned up at this gig. KoC was really, really bad.

The autotunism might be because he's been singing backing vox for hundreds of years and now suddenly has to do lead.

The autotunism doesn't exist. His vocals aren't autotuned. Not on Save Me, or Liquid State.

The autotunism doesn't exist. His vocals aren't autotuned. Not on Save Me, or Liquid State.

I didn't say his vocals were autotuned. I mean that his vocals sound static because he's accustomed to singing as precisely as possible.

I'm really not fond of his voice. Was horrible to listen to how loud his mic was turned up at this gig. KoC was really, really bad.

Have to agree.

This is a nice song and I prefer Chris voice on this one, but the song goes for a bit too long.

I prefer this to Liquid State now, but I kinda wish Chris wasn't singing them. Nothing against him, but it just doesn't sound like Muse without Matt's voice.

And you just happen to know that... how?

And you just happen to know that... how?

Because true artists don't use autotune.

And autotune always sounds like T-Pain.

DUH.

DUH.

I still have much to learn.

Well, I really like Chris' voice, specially his back vocals. Every time his mic is louder than usual, on a gig, I get really happy :D

I didn't say his vocals were autotuned. I mean that his vocals sound static because he's accustomed to singing as precisely as possible.

I agree. One sort of doesn't notice how good Matt is before something not as good comes in. :$ I think that's my biggest gripe with Chris on this track. He sounds monotone.

this song is amazing on the album. Live version sounds good, too, I don;t mind if Chris sounds shaky live, it makes it even more genuine to be honest.

Yeah, but he looks so uncomfortable... The way I looked in high school when I had to present something in front of the whole class.

DUH.

el oh el