This song took me by surprise the most of the all the new ones we've heard tonight. I freakin love it!!! I was in my Marketing class at my college right before class started and I played the first minute or so and within about 20 seconds I was literally bouncing off the walls. The biggest thing was I didn't think Matt's voice would work well with the "funk" style of the song but I thought his vocals we're outstanding. Love it.

Sounds very Franz to me. I love it so much, so much groove. His vocals are absolutely fantastic.

Agree on the Franz association.

Matt's voice works much better for this style than I thought it would.

Also about Matt's vocals. Sound amazing for this style, and this is just the first live performance!

Not 100% sold on the song yet, but it definitely has some booty-shaking potential. I'm sure I'll be requesting this at the local indie disco in a few weeks' time :D

Agree on the Franz association.

Also about Matt's vocals. Sound amazing for this style, and this is just the first live performance!

Not 100% sold on the song yet, but it definitely has some booty-shaking potential. I'm sure I'll be requesting this at the local indie disco in a few weeks' time :D

First thing I said when I heard it. Outloud to my brother "Franz Ferdinand" anyone ever hear their b-side van tango?

Matt's voice works much better for this style than I thought it would.

I kind of really like this. Its my favorite of the new ones so far. Didn't expect it at all though.

My thoughts exactly on Matt's voice. And I was so not expecting this style at all.

Love it! I'm still dancing :LOL:

Archived