Fuck. Time to add Texas on my list of places to avoid due to giant wasps.

Although reading the article it says Cicada-killers are generally harmless. The Asian Giant Wasp has a 6mm long stinger, can fly 40km/h and chase you non-stop over 100km, and can shoot venom in your eyes that will blind you and attract other wasps :stunned:

... What the fuck.

So young and so... :noey:

Oooh no, no way! The only tentacles I like are the grilled ones :chuckle:

What about those giant hand-sized snails from Africa? Dafuq.

giant_snails_01.jpg

but the giant snails are cuuute, I want to poke them!

Wasps on the other hand... :eek: those bastards, I've gotten stung by two almost-dead ones floating on the sea, they just don't give up!

OMG SS, that sounds horrific. How did you survive?

Like Kueller said, they're mostly harmless.

I also just held really, really still and didn't break eye contact with them.

They aren't even that common in TX, more of a Carolinas type thing, but they migrate with cicadia and other large insect blooms, apparently.

Now, how I didn't wet my pants, on the other hand...

Dem socks.

Good thing Matt has a girlfriend, or things could have gotten uncomfortable. :chuckle:

I'm convinced we need a slow mo version of the video.

I just miss way, WAY too much. The gifs are still showing me things I can't even make out in the vid.

I also never realized until now how SHORT the song is.

Or, at least, how much MORE of this video I want. :D

Fav part is still the part where Matt "creates" the idea at the beginning. "Put this shit on, walk behind me, and I'll blast this song on my phone in public!" :awesome:

Matt is so amazingly confident in a pink fluffy jacket and tights that it truly is a sight to behold.

What about those giant hand-sized snails from Africa? Dafuq.

giant_snails_01.jpg

I've held one of those once, they're actually pretty cute :happy:

Matt is so amazingly confident in a pink fluffy jacket and tights that it truly is a sight to behold.

To be fair, at least he's in the middle of Tokyo. I doubt he'd be so confident strutting that outfit in the middle of Manchester :chuckle:

anyone got an eye on the original video's view count (the rising sun one) before it was taken down? if only there was no flag controversy, the views could've been close to 1 million by now. (not important though, but still)

God on YouTube they're still going on about the flag. Can't they stop flogging that dead horse?

There'll always be some people who can't. Just ignore them and comment other things on the video ("drown their comments out").

As we can't access this video on youtube either, how many counts has it by now? I'm just looking at myvideo.de, can't see playcounts on the video page.

edit: they have them on the overview of all videos, 10239 views - ok for such a short time whilst everyone except Germany is watching youtube (and many Germans watching muse.mu like myself) - right? :D

Did manage to see the views on youtube too (new video) - 404359. Looking quite good!

Just realised something else, when Matt sings "fire in your eyes", the video is showing Kate-gold-goddess' bottom :chuckle:

THAT CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE! I knew men mean 'bum' when they say 'eyes' ;):LOL:

Just realised something else, when Matt sings "fire in your eyes", the video is showing Kate-gold-goddess' bottom :chuckle:

THAT CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE! I knew men mean 'bum' when they say 'eyes' ;):LOL:

Wait. When did eyes become a euphemism for rear end? If a man says a woman has "nice eyes", he means "nice breasts".

Wait. When did eyes become a euphemism for rear end? If a man says a woman has "nice eyes", he means "nice breasts".

I guess it depends on the guy, and the outfit :chuckle:

I'm still finding new stuff in the video, it's so hilarious :LOL: Keep thinking Matt looks like a Kid because that coat is SO big :chuckle: (and the shoes ofc)

Archived