Oh it just dawned on me at the scene where Matt leans against the wall before the golden person comes, haven't we seen this before?

xE2yx.jpg

I feel silly for not noticing earlier now but I somehow thought this was a really old picture and never made the connection! Ha, we had a sneak peek since October and never knew!

(Oh and sorry if this has been posted already)

Erm I think we did know. Or is it usual for Matt to strike a pose like that wearing those clothes?! :chuckle:

Oh we knew! We just had to wait a really fucking long time. :LOL:

Oh, and we probably didn't notice there was another dressed up person in the shot, because... well...

Well I for one was in the dark :LOL: The crazy clothes had me thinking this was a very early 2001ish picture (I hadn't seen it in this forum so no date)

Oh right, Kate's in the shot too!

Kate? Why would the other person be Kate?

Yep, they said so in a tweet, can't find it now though. Also the black scull person was Dom A and the queen of hearts... I don't remember :p

EDIT: found it! M: Dom A is the black beast, Glen is the Queen of hearts and Kate is the gold goddess!

Ok, I sympathized with the people getting offended because of the flag. After all it did represent some pretty harsh history. But the fact the band is still being called nazi supporters and unforgivable is fucking ridiculous.

They had heaps of Koreans saying that they were going to boycott any future tour to their country and stuff.

They had heaps of Koreans saying that they were going to boycott any future tour to their country and stuff.

It just seems almost selfish and, dare I say it, ignorant (ironically). I'm reading some of the rebuttals and some of them are acting like they're the only country that has ever been on the receiving end of atrocity. I get it, the flag was offensive, but I'm just not seeing the justification for the reaction going on this strong. I wonder how many issues I would have if I, as an American, got that offended at every 9/11 joke image.

Archived