The band look like they stepped into video game hit Guitar Hero.

Funny. Knights of Cydonia in Guitar Hero III was in the Japanese venue that had the same wacky style the music video shows.

Still about 12hrs until the premiere.

Jessica posted that at 1:52pm (AEST), +12 hours = ....1:52am (tuesday) which I assume means Tuesday 2am in Australia..

..fuck it. I'll check it out when I wake up in the morning (panic station and saltuna bran :party:)

Thanks Jessica :)

It's midday Monday here in Australia, I wish I knew how to count, maybe then I could convert the timezones to find out when this video is going online :rolleyes:

I live in near Sydney, and I'm preeeety sure you add 10 hours which makes it 4-6 am for the Twitter Q&A. I dont' know why I didn't bother to figure it out for the release time, but whatever, I'm on holiday :LOL:

I live in near Sydney, and I'm preeeety sure you add 10 hours which makes it 4-6 am for the Twitter Q&A. I dont' know why I didn't bother to figure it out for the release time, but whatever, I'm on holiday :LOL:
I just used a time convertor and that told me that it will be 3am in Victoria, which is the same as Sydney. Still not going to bother waking up though :p

I just used a time convertor and that told me that it will be 3am in Victoria, which is the same as Sydney. Still not going to bother waking up though :p

Same down here in incest-ville I guess. I'll be up at 4:50am for UNited vs Villa, so I'll check it out then :)

I really hope it's not the remix version we're getting, it's horrible:noey:

Panic Station was played last night on radio one. Somebody requested it, it was just the normal version minus the 'fuck', don't know if that has any bearing on which version it will be. The DJs talk about going to MSG to see Muse after they play it and even mention how awesome it was to hear Dead Star. :awesome:

At the 22 minute mark

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rydhj

I never played the games, but yeah, I'm sure Matt already stepped into Guitar Hero, anyways... :LOL:

Kinda bummed I actually have a decent question, but I'm never around for the Q&As. :erm:

Yeah he was a character in guitar hero 5.. I think it was :p

:( I'm stuck thinking of a decent question :unsure: I'm sure I'll think of one and it will go unanswered :chuckle:

Archived