Wait... am i getting this right, the Madeon remix is the radio version? i just thought they add this remix on the CD.

So music video will use this mix and not the original track? :confused:

"The single also features a remix by French producer Madeon."

ok nevermind :p

SerpentSatellite talked about a "radio mix" which was confusing

I'm hoping it's just a B-side for the single, but I was reading (somewhere else) it's the "radio edit" of the song... Hopefully the place I was reading it from just made a false assumption.

The clip they linked was titled "radio edit" as well, but not like shit like that isn't wrong all the time.

It would be rather pointless for their to be a different version on the radio, as it's already been played quite a bit.

Well, unless they wanted to push the "remix" onto Top 40 radio, where the "dubstep" part would go over better.

Who knows? I just heard Madness on Top 40 radio yesterday, and almost had to change my knickers. :LOL:

There's always so much misinformation. Thank you Internet!

Like how if you go to any electronica themed site, Nero apparently created the entirety of Follow Me.

Are we at the point where we call every tiny bit of electronic music "dubstep"? :unsure:

I didn't get very far through the remix with my full attention, but I swear I heard the 'wub wub.'

If I'm wrong, I was just being sarcastic anyways. :LOL:

We've come a long way from "holy shit, Muse fucking went dubstep" to "shit, shove a dance beat in the damn song."

It would be rather pointless for their to be a different version on the radio, as it's already been played quite a bit.

This

Plus PS is the most dancey song on T2L without any mixes

I still think it could have been a great lead single (or at least the second one in place of FM, which passed unnoticed)

I love that Matt has a hypnotic laser shooting from his crotch

Its probably put there in purpose. I mean, the whole video was his vision so it really would not surprise me if the laser was meant to come out of there. :rolleyes:

I still think it could have been a great lead single (or at least the second one in place of FM, which passed unnoticed)

I think they knew that Panic Station would be successful, so maybe they thought that releasing PS as a single just after Madness would turn into a fight between this two songs on the top of the charts. Now that Madness has spent 19 weeks as #1 on the Alternative Chart (Billboard) but it's going down, it's time to release another #1 hit.

(I think it's better to have two #1 throughout the year rather than a "#1 - #2 combo" during just four or five months if you want to get noticed)

Archived