Is it going to be that Monsters Inc shit from the 2nd Law Tour screens?

IIRC, there was a photo of Matt (taken on what I'm assuming was the video shoot for Panic Station) wearing a pair of those Madness video glasses with that green/blue alien thing on the screens, don't know if it'll be in the video anymore than that though.

muse said they were never really good at making music videos so I am not expecting much.

I like how your expectations are low because Muse said they were bad at something, rather than you just thinking they are bad at it.

I generally have nothing to go by than what muse have always said about their music videos, the last video (supremacy, which was a crap music video) and what we know about the video so far (muse dressed up in crazy clothes while they were in japan) so like I said, I'm not expecting much unless they give us b sides when they release panic station as a single (whenever that will be)

I generally have nothing to go by than what muse have always said about their music videos, the last video (supremacy, which was a crap music video) and what we know about the video so far (muse dressed up in crazy clothes while they were in japan) so like I said, I'm not expecting much unless they give us b sides when they release panic station as a single (whenever that will be)

You're not getting it. You HAVE something to go by other than what Muse have said. You know you can go by what YOU think of their music videos.

If Muse said they thought all their music was crap, would you go by that?

I want it :'( By now, I'm wondering how the video shoot will be.:LOL: And I really hope they'll unveil it next week, 'cause If not I'm gonna die:LOL:

Me too :LOL: I've never before waited unpatiently for a Muse video, now I've been so excited since seeing the photos from Japan... I really hope this will be a good video, the only Muse videos I actually like are Bliss and KoC and Panic Station is still my favorite T2L song!

I've always found the Read my mind video kind of coming across as "using record label money to travel to Japan and do zany Japanese things". Hopefully the Muse version will be better.

The video is poor but Read my mind is a fantastic song, love it.

I've always found the Read my mind video kind of coming across as "using record label money to travel to Japan and do zany Japanese things". Hopefully the Muse version will be better.

it will be the same Japanese things, but in an even more over the top fashion (I think so)

and btw I really believed that everyone ranked RMM vid pretty high as I do :unsure:

you proved me wrong guys, the board is unpredictable :p

Archived