Funnily, I use IE when I want to watch videos because Mozilla keeps crashing every once in a while when I watch Flash content. It was some Mozilla/Adobe update issue that was supposedly fixed months ago, but alas.

(Yes, I am defensive about my IE use. I am enough an uncool person as it is without publicly-admitted IE use).

Might try Chrome, but for some reason the boyfriend is really against my putting it on his laptop. :erm:

Don't know why, I've used Chrome for 2 years now and never had a problem. It crashes occasionally but what browser doesn't

Might try Chrome, but for some reason the boyfriend is really against my putting it on his laptop. :erm:

So your boyfriend is ok with using IE but doesn't want Chrome? :LOL::facepalm:

He's probably worried about what you could get up to with an incognito window :eyebrows:

They really missed a trick by not releasing this on April fools, it would've been perfect.

So your boyfriend is ok with using IE but doesn't want Chrome? :LOL::facepalm:

He's an oldfashioned "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" sort of guy. Neither of us are really involved enough online that we've noticed an issue with IE, tbh.

He's probably worried about what you could get up to with an incognito window :eyebrows:

They really missed a trick by not releasing this on April fools, it would've been perfect.

Now I'm certainly going to check it out. :LOL:

I can honestly see why they didn't release it on April Fools. I thought that would be a bit odd.

Has there been any word on releasing the single Stateside anymore? Or has that sort of fallen off? Seems like they waited a bit long, and maybe missed the boat on it.

Or maybe they are waiting until before a new US tour leg announcement? (I can dream...)

Archived