But Beatles are a rip-off of Adam and Eve. They invented music.

Don't be silly, anyone who's halfway intelligent knows that the bible didn't really happen...

Don't be silly, anyone who's halfway intelligent knows that the bible didn't really happen...

Don't be silly, anyone who's halfway intelligent knows Fabri's taking the piss.

Don't be silly, anyone who's halfway intelligent knows Fabri's taking the piss.

I see using sarcasm as a response to sarcasm is lost on you. I'll make a mental note for future reference.

I see using sarcasm as a response to sarcasm is lost on you. I'll make a mental note for future reference.

How was your post sarcasm though? It's not like everyone actually thinks everything in the bible is true.

Or was this also sarcasm? :pope:

Sorry for not understanding your sarcasm through text :rolleyes:

The falsetto is so goddam sexy :yesey:

What are the chances of this becoming a single? I so hope it will... But I doubt there will be more singles after Follow Me and Panic Station... :(

I hope it won't and I don't really think it will. I would be sad if the best song from the album would be ruined by hearing it all the time :LOL:

Sounds like an attempt for a bond theme with RATM riffs lol

which is a winning combination

Listening to this now. Aside from loving the drum work.

I must say and I know I'm beating a dead horse here but this song has some of the most (if not THE most) powerful Bellamy falsetto ever.

Listening to this now. Aside from loving the drum work.

I must say and I know I'm beating a dead horse here but this song has some of the most (if not THE most) powerful Bellamy falsetto ever.

Nothing beats Showbiz for me but yeah, this one is absolutely amazing!

Nothing beats Showbiz for me but yeah, this one is absolutely amazing!

THIS...Showbiz after all these years is still one of my absolute favourite Muse songs ever. Above even Uno and Sunburn

I wish they'd drop all the electronic crap and get back to writing songs like those.

I wish they'd drop all the electronic crap and get back to writing songs like those.

Well, you have Animals on T2L...

"Songs like those". You mean the ones that start off quite small and minimal that build to big endings? Yeah...

Oh, and the only 'electronic' songs on T2L were Madness and Follow Me. You could try and argue Unsustainable as well.

Showbiz album or song?

I was referring to the song...but to be honest there's probably ore songs I like on the album Showbiz (everything except for Escape, Overdue and HTaILY) than on T2L (Only Supremacy to Survival, the rest I could never hear again and not be bothered)

Edited by Saint Rockwell

I was referring to the song...but to be honest there's probably ore songs I like on the album Showbiz (everything except for Escape, Overdue and HTaILL) than on T2L (Only Supremacy to Survival, the rest I could never hear again and not be bothered)

If it was song vs. song then fair enough, I agree.

But Follow Me is better than really anything in Showbiz except Showbiz and HTAILY.