Does it make it any better that I'm whining about Muse fans whining? :p

It looks like an amazing gig anyways! :D

No one is whining though, there are like a few people here and there at the gig screaming for some songs they wanna hear...inbetween songs. It happens at every gig everywhere since forever.

dat guitar at the end of knights :eek:

Yeah, the reworking sounded great.

You talking about that tiny attempt at a circle pit? Haha made me chuckle

Unpopular opinion probably, but I hate those pits. In a cramped audience you have nowhere to go really, and then some 100 kg guy is smashing into you.

So the crowd gets not only Dead Star as a treat but the chance to see Muse in a very intimate venue yet they still yell out for "rare b-sides" to be played. :facepalm:

If I were there I would be so grateful to be at an awesome gig like that and I wouldn't be rude and harass Muse to play obscure songs they haven't played for many years.

(unpopular opinion)

Yeah Muse are probably getting overwhelmed with all those people screaming for rarities all the time. I mean I can barely hear anything else.

If you were there, you'd be caught up in the moment, as they are :LOL:

All valid points, now just enjoy, fuck it, I'm getting my whiskey out.

Hmmm, hope someone is getting this somewhere, because my connection just took a shit on me.

Any of the streams working better than others?

Pretty sure the gig will be available to rewatch later. That's been the case for all their other gigs at least.

Yeah, the reworking sounded great.

Unpopular opinion probably, but I hate those pits. In a cramped audience you have nowhere to go really, and then some 100 kg guy is smashing into you.

Circle pits are deffo anti social but can be fun, they're better at festivals.

Archived