So the crowd gets not only Dead Star as a treat but the chance to see Muse in a very intimate venue yet they still yell out for "rare b-sides" to be played. :facepalm:

If I were there I would be so grateful to be at an awesome gig like that and I wouldn't be rude and harass Muse to play obscure songs they haven't played for many years.

(unpopular opinion)

So the crowd gets not only Dead Star as a treat but the chance to see Muse in a very intimate venue yet they still yell out for "rare b-sides" to be played. :facepalm:

If I were there I would be so grateful to be at an awesome gig like that and I wouldn't be rude and harass Muse to play obscure songs they haven't played for many years.

(unpopular opinion)

Yeah Muse are probably getting overwhelmed with all those people screaming for rarities all the time. I mean I can barely hear anything else.

(unpopular opinion)

If you were there, you'd be caught up in the moment, as they are :LOL:

(unpopular opinion)

For you like some cheese to go with that whine?

Archived