I don't see what the big deal is, Feeling Good hasn't been a setlist regular for over two years. It's annoying when it gets played constantly but I don't think that applies yet. I'm just glad it's another different song getting played. :)

The piano section has already had 5 different songs played. Feeling Good is just a massive downer. It's like at Wembley:

"OMG RBS THIS SHIT IS AWESOME"

"....it's Feeling Good straight after. Thanks for balancing out the happy feels, Muse".

The piano section has already had 5 different songs played. Feeling Good is just a massive downer. It's like at Wembley:

"OMG RBS THIS SHIT IS AWESOME"

"....it's Feeling Good straight after. Thanks for balancing out the happy feels, Muse".

and Resistance, Undisclosed Desires and Starlight ;)

tbh though i prefer Feeling Good to Explorers and i'd rather have it in the set instead of Resistance, Undisclosed Desires or Starlight.

will never understand the pure hatred of feeling good. love the live version of the song

and I'll never understand the pure hatred of Undisclosed

it works really well on this tour, it really does, guys (though I'm with that 0,1% mentioned above, so I may be biased)

but I admit it should not stay for stadiums for sure :chuckle:

but Feeling Good is borrriiing and old, idk why they played Eurasia only once, it is an awful lot better as an option

I hope this is FG's first and final outing on T2L Tour

The singalong is not that massive though, is it?

The biggest only big singalong I've seen for Feeling Good was at Glastonbury and it was only for the first few verses, FG seems really boring as fuck to see live. I really hope it's not there at manchester

Archived