So it seems like so far I've seen the last performance of PiB

I'm still quite shocked that PiB has been dropped. It's a much bigger hit than 90% of their setlist. To be honest UD got almost no airtime/exposure (love it on the album by the way) so I've never understood why they felt the need to keep it around. PiB is still played quite a bit and has the riff that is almost instantly recognizable.

So, after initially feeling sorry for them getting the megaphone treatment, I remembered that Edmonton was the city that got Bliss and RBS on the spring leg of the resistance tour and all my sympathy dissipated. Serves them right, they're overdue for a megaphone up there :p

So, after initially feeling sorry for them getting the megaphone treatment, I remembered that Edmonton was the city that got Bliss and RBS on the spring leg of the resistance tour and all my sympathy dissipated. Serves them right, they're overdue for a megaphone up there :p

:LOL: It's a one-way street with Muse though. If having a short and crappy setlist in 2010 meant awesomeness in 2013, I'd be thrilled. Somehow I don't think that's how they do it. More like Average > Average/Poor and Awesome > Average. (Or holding steady at Awesome if you're Los Angeles 2)

:rolleyes:

@MapoftheOceans ....show over. Amazing. And Dom walked off with a red bra, haha. #Muse

:eyebrows:

:LOL: It's a one-way street with Muse though. If having a short and crappy setlist in 2010 meant awesomeness in 2013, I'd be thrilled. Somehow I don't think that's how they do it. More like Average > Average/Poor and Awesome > Average. (Or holding steady at Awesome if you're Los Angeles 2)

:rolleyes:

inorite? I'm just glad I'm going to both NYC gigs, I'm at least guaranteed a little variety that way ;)

Wait... was he holding it or wearing it?

:chuckle: Maybe it's a drummer thing. I'm reminded of that Nirvana video where Kurt grabs a bra that someone threw at him, and when he goes "Aww, my first bra," Dave Grohl is all "Wear it Kurt, wear it!" And Kurt doesn't want to so Dave puts it on.

:LOL:

Archived