So Edmonton got Bliss, RBS, SS, NB, PiB (LAST TOUR)

Maybe the resistance tour wasn't so bad after all......

Maybe that one TR tour gig wasn't so bad. Although Edmonton got 18 songs (with Nishe and Helsinki Jam counting as songs).

Also pretty much every TR gig got SS, NB, PiB. The special ones were Bliss and RBS (both of which were played every now and again).

Maybe that one TR tour gig wasn't so bad. Although Edmonton got 18 songs (with Nishe and Helsinki Jam counting as songs).

Also pretty much every TR gig got SS, NB, PiB. The special ones were Bliss and RBS (both of which were played every now and again).

Bliss and RBS were played every now and then on TR tour? What??? I don't think frequently enough to say "every now and then"

and I'm not comparing TR shows to TR shows, just in comparison to recent T2L shows with only one of SS/NB and no PiB the last 3 shows.

I don't see why people wouldn't go unless they're going to have some long after-party.

It only would've been worse if Muse had picked San Francisco for today. Trying to do that would've been interesting (yes I know Oakland is it's own place and has it's own NFL side but SF people would go over to Oakland to watch).

It only would've been worse if Muse had picked San Francisco for today. Trying to do that would've been interesting (yes I know Oakland is it's own place and has it's own NFL side but SF people would go over to Oakland to watch).

Yeah if they played around here then depending on the outcome there may actually be a long afterparty.

Meanwhile, I got told off, sort of, once for videoing at a gig, I wasn't blocking anyone's view and it wasn't stopping me from watching the band, and the bloke who was telling me to just enjoy the show was mouthing off with his obnoxious friends the whole time.

(Band of Skulls gig, funnily enough)

Archived