Forgive me if I missed this. I just skimmed the last couple pages because I'm about to head to work, but what time did the Seattle show start? Was it a 9:15ish show like the last LA show, since it's technically the weekend? Just asking because Detroit is a Saturday show, and I'm hoping we get a later start. 8 is bizarre for a headliner to me.

They started at 8:22ish

just popping in to say lol @ them posting a pic of Dom with the cupcakes :chuckle:

Yea!!! Where did you find it! Us here in Seattle LOVE Cupcake Royale (the Muse ones were Tirimisu and I can only guess the others were chocolate and chocolate). Bon Appetit named them on their top 10 best cupcakes in the US! We were all hoping someone would confirm they at least saw them! :D

just popping in to say lol @ them posting a pic of Dom with the cupcakes :chuckle:

:chuckle: Wheat bushel cupcakes.

Yea!!! Where did you find it! Us here in Seattle LOVE Cupcake Royale (the Muse ones were Tirimisu and I can only guess the others were chocolate and chocolate). Bon Appetit named them on their top 10 best cupcakes in the US! We were all hoping someone would confirm they at least saw them! :D

Muse posted it on twitter: https://twitter.com/muse/status/297646390992044032/photo/1

Did we ever get a setlist from this show that was accurate?

Had a friend who won tix to this show, but they don't know Muse that well, and gave me some RANDOM songs I know weren't possibly played. :noey:

Twitter has absolutely ruined concerts (everything :ninja: ) tbh... people just stand around talking to thin air instead of living their lives when they're actually AT AN EVENT.

The fact that people think Muse lipsynchs... again :noey:

OK, I just got done reading your assessment of the show I went to in Seattle.

First off: Marijuana is legal in Washington State now.

And what is the job market like in Washington...?

Yeah, fuck the people who maybe enjoy Twitter or have some reason for being on there. THEY'RE NOT ENJOYING THEIR LIVES:

Yes... that's exactly what the cell phone companies want you to think...

I don't see how things like concerts are as enjoyable when people just have their face plugged into their phone the whole time. You see it everywhere.

Shit, if I was enjoying my life, I wouldn't be here talking to my computer, for sure. :LOL:

:LOL: What songs?

They mentioned Sing for Absolution, which I'm 100% certain did NOT get played. :LOL:

Yes... that's exactly what the cell phone companies want you to think...

I don't see how things like concerts are as enjoyable when people just have their face plugged into their phone the whole time. You see it everywhere.

Shit, if I was enjoying my life, I wouldn't be here talking to my computer, for sure. :LOL:

At the end of the day though, why does it matter to you? If they want to spend £50-60 per ticket just to piss it away by drinking beer and ignoring the show, they're more than welcome to. We in the biz call them "morons". But hey, as long as they aren't ruining my experience I don't care. It's their money, if they want to be dumbasses about it then let them.

That's just an extreme case though. I don't see the problem with people taking a couple of seconds between songs to tweet us a picture or setlist information. That serves an actual purpose.

Had a friend who won tix to this show, but they don't know Muse that well, and gave me some RANDOM songs I know weren't possibly played. :noey:

Twitter has absolutely ruined concerts (everything :ninja: ) tbh... people just stand around talking to thin air instead of living their lives when they're actually AT AN EVENT.

The fact that people think Muse lipsynchs... again :noey:

And what is the job market like in Washington...?

I didn't really know, so I looked it up: as of Dec 2012 the national unemployment rate is 7.8 Washington is 7.6. I see now hiring signs everywhere!

Same here :LOL: The time I spend here...

When I went to the Vienna gig in November it was my sister filming and taking pics with her phone. I wouldn't even get a single good picture, I'm that bad :rolleyes: and I'm glad I have that excuse for having my arms free to jump up and down and yell.

But after every gig I love every single person who puts vids on YouTube and on here, I really hope they where able to enjoy the performance anyway :love:

The people who give setlist updates and things aren't really the problem, nor what I typically see.

I also enjoy watching the occassional YouTube vid, but am conflicted about it, because the amount of phones and cameras held up can also often make it VERY difficult for me to actually see...

The last set of concerts (and movies, and dinners, and plays) that I've gone to, has been plagued with people CONSTANTLY on their phone. And even talking during events, which does ruin it for others.

It definately contributes to some of the shitty atmosphere at events, that's even been mentioned at these Muse shows.

For example, the last show I went to was very small, and at least 50% of the crowd was more into their phone than the show.

The girl next to me eventually picked up a call, and sat screaming into the phone, which I could hear more clearly than the actual music.

It was obvious the band's energy just tanked halfway through the set, and the concert ended up being quite shit at the end. :(

Granted, this was a small venue, so it was noticable.

OK, this this looks right. Its' from Muse wiki. It might be fuzzy what with all the pot smoke floating around... :LOL:

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole + School riff

Panic Station

Resistance

The Star-Spangled Banner + Hysteria

Animals

Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Montpellier Jam + Explorers

Follow Me

Liquid State

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Who Knows Who + Time Is Running Out

New Born + Negative Creep outro

Encore 1

Isolated System

Uprising (extended)

Encore 2

Starlight

Survival

I still have about 5 tweets in my draft folder which didn't send due to the bad signal before the gig started saying 'COMEoNnMuoSsEEE1' and when the gig ended 'OMfg Thee MISt EVCant EGEt ouT THE CAR padRl ehshK' :facepalm:

That was the real Hannah, not the mask you usually wear :noey:

Archived