http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Gw9tqmvxM lol he thinks he looks so cool at the beginning, with that laser

I have to say I love this, though I never realised I would (shame about the sound distortion in bits of it). I think Muse have just upped the ante as far as the big show experience goes. I like Matt's shy but satisfied smile at the end, to Dom, possibly, as if to say "it worked". :happy:

I have always thought Matt a cut above other singers in bands who don't play an instrument, so I'm not really sure why I like it, but I suppose, it's not as if he has suddenly stopped playing instruments or lost the ability to play an instrument. It's another string to his bow if alongside singing and playing instruments (and writing songs of course) he can also show bursts of being a charismatic frontman.

I thought he didn't because he is always just standing clapping and then singing without touching the guitar but I could be wrong (could be wrong)

Well at the very start, yes. But when it gets to the "My life, you electrify my life" bit he starts playing guitar which is the bit in question that he is no longer playing.

Still heard it though, I guess he's just leaving it to Morgan... At least he isn't walking around during it he's just standing on the platform right in front of the crowd. I guess Matt just wants it to be a bit more exciting during the kind of boring songs.

Still heard it though, I guess he's just leaving it to Morgan... At least he isn't walking around during it he's just standing on the platform right in front of the crowd. I guess Matt just wants it to be a bit more exciting during the kind of boring songs.

That's exactly my problem with it. If he's just going to stand there, what the hell is the point of it?

Archived