That roulette wheel is crazy. I wonder what the green option really is (I would have said Yes Please is never going to happen but after Host...). I would imagine it is random - even if it isn't programmed directly they probably have 32 videos or something each with a different result and they play one at random.

That roulette wheel is crazy. I wonder what the green option really is (I would have said Yes Please is never going to happen but after Host...). I would imagine it is random - even if it isn't programmed directly they probably have 32 videos or something each with a different result and they play one at random.

It just shuffles Matt's iPod and whatever song comes up they must cover. I'd love it.

I really find it stupid that we can never ever hear both New Born and SS. Or Bliss and PIB... :( 2 more songs wouldn't kill them and would mean a lot to the fans...

But the roulette thing is meant to be for fun.

They already played more than they usually do. If they played two more songs, on the next gig, fans would be complaining that they didn't play two more than that.

But the roulette thing is meant to be for fun.

They already played more than they usually do. If they played two more songs, on the next gig, fans would be complaining that they didn't play two more than that.

I know I know,you can't satisfy them all but still, if I go to one Muse concert ever I will be sad to miss SS, PIB or Hysteria... :(

I know I know,you can't satisfy them all but still, if I go to one Muse concert ever I will be sad to miss SS, PIB or Hysteria... :(

It was going to happen eventually. Missing the OoS tour meant less chance for Space Dementia, Hyper Music. Missing Abso Tour meant less chance of seeing Blackout, SfA, AP and the previous ones.

Don't act like such snobs people , not all of us went to 10 shows you know? Besides, you are being hypocritical cause 90% of you always bitch about how they play Starlight, Feeling Good and whatever else...

:LOL:

Those ten shows I went to.

Don't act like such snobs people , not all of us went to 10 shows you know? Besides, you are being hypocritical cause 90% of you always bitch about how they play Starlight, Feeling Good and whatever else...

It was going to happen eventually. Missing the OoS tour meant less chance for Space Dementia, Hyper Music. Missing Abso Tour meant less chance of seeing Blackout, SfA, AP and the previous ones.

Again, happens every tour. Unless you've seen them since 1999 at their local pub everyone had to go through that for some songs.

"almost all setlists". But yes, they pretty much dropped New Born by the end of TR tour.

Yeah I saw "almost" but to me that means nearly every gig, which wasn't the case for Newborn from what I can remember. I remember a time when people were wondering if it had been dropped completely. Anyway never mind. Muse brought it back.

Well the "That's your fault" comment was a bit harsh. I missed three opportunities to see them live and I bet that I am not the only one so it's only reasonable that I want to hear songs SS , NB and PIB live...

There are lots of songs I want to hear live but I don't bitch and complain about not being able to because I understand that those songs have had their time. You can't expect Muse to keep playing songs just because you haven't heard them yet.

Well the "That's your fault" comment was a bit harsh. I missed three opportunities to see them live and I bet that I am not the only one so it's only reasonable that I want to hear songs SS , NB and PIB live...

Everyone wants to hear their favorite songs. Going to any gig has some level of chance. Yeah it sucks missing to see them but you can't really change that now and can't expect them to change their sets just cause you missed them (as awesome as that would be).

As for a bit harsh, well it's Frak.

Archived