I always find it funny how overly optimistic you guys all get because things aren't 'completely shit' yet.

I'd normally agree, but when it comes to the Muscle Museum thing there is evidence around which may lead to the optimism there. This is the first time they've actually followed through on a lot of things they've said (Wanting to play Falling Down, playing a 'rare b-side' according to Morgan (Host...) and the roulette). Dom's twice mentioned in interviews he wants to play Muscle Museum, so I wouldn't be surprised if it did pop up eventually.

What's this roulette wheel?

Right before New Born there was a giant roulette wheel that had 3 options. One being New Born and the other Stockholm Syndrome. There was 2 green squares for another mystery song (can't make it out) but much less than for NB and SS.

The wheel landed on NB so they played it.

Believe it or not I am not shitting you right now.

Maybe it was Yes Please that night, and maybe it's something else another night... kwim?

I feel like Muse can't win on this board. They give people what they want (longer set, rare b side, mixing things up potentially) and people are still bitching.

Glass half full, people. Try it sometime, it's a nice way to live.

Wait, so they're happy to play Yes Please, but not happy enough about it to give it more than one square? :rolleyes:

Maybe it's their way to keep the adrenalin going. There's always going to be a chance it will land on that one square and if it does they'll be like "fuck!"

Course we'll be disappointed if we don't get full vocals.

Or Tom was joking. :p

Maybe it was Yes Please that night, and maybe it's something else another night... kwim?

I feel like Muse can't win on this board. They give people what they want (longer set, rare b side, mixing things up potentially) and people are still bitching.

Glass half full, people. Try it sometime, it's a nice way to live.

Who's bitching? :erm:

You've never seen real bitching here :LOL:

No.

Things aren't good for me because I have yet to see them. If I didn't them this entire tour, I'd be complaining the entire tour.

So why exactly should I "look at the glass half full"? Because you want me too?

Unlucky.

I'm entitled to have an opinion and my opinion is that people are so desperate for hope that they cling onto things like this show and hope that things will change when it's been proven countless times in the past that Muse are giant let-downs.

I'm not saying they will or they won't, I'm just saying the optimism isn't supported by the reality.

Tom Kirk ‏@Nowherethomas:

“@StevoFairman: @Nowherethomas What's the green option on the roulette between NB and SS?” #YesPlease

There it is settled.

It was me who tweeted Tom and I found out that he had replied on here before I found out from twitter. Stalkers!

Archived