I think they're doing:

May-July - Euro stadiums

August - Summer Sonic

September - Rock in Rio/some Latin dates 1st half, US tour 2nd half

October - US shows

November/December - Asia and Australia

But I almost certainly could be wrong

January/February - Denmark, Sweden and Russia?

Everybody had a massive boner about the gig until the speakers blew and now all of a sudden it's "worst live performance ever"?

You guys are bipolar.

I don't recall people that enthusiastic about the gig, but they did sound pretty good, except for a Matt who seemed a tad rusty after having had some weeks break. They made up for it with energy and seemed to enjoy playing. The power-outage seemed to kill their spirit completely and made it very apparent that they just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. That's what made the songs after Follow Me sounds really dull.

I don't recall people that enthusiastic about the gig, but they did sound pretty good, except for a Matt who seemed a tad rusty after having had some weeks break. They made up for it with energy and seemed to enjoy playing. The power-outage seemed to kill their spirit completely and made it very apparent that they just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. That's what made the songs after Follow Me sounds really dull.

i agree with that. especially that the power cut during follow me, which i imagine is very emotional to bellamy each time he sings it. so he had to have gotten pretty pissed to not finish it.

January/February - Denmark, Sweden and Russia?

Looks like it. Not sure why given the fact it's the coldest place in Europe that time of year.

I think they might hold off on those gigs until March/April. Maybe even May. Depends on what they're planning to do next year in terms of one-off gigs and all that.

I think they might hold off on those gigs until March/April. Maybe even May. Depends on what they're planning to do next year in terms of one-off gigs and all that.

Nah, they definitely have those gig ready for January, so they can cancel them easily :yesey:

"Too cold, guys ¯\_:awesome:_/¯"

inb4 Muse has booked roofless venues in January and then goes "the weather is too bad for an outside gig atm, we promise to come back in the summer!"

"The venue lost the pedal they use to close the roof. We apologise for any inconvenience.

But not really. Fuck you guys (again)."

Everybody had a massive boner about the gig until the speakers blew and now all of a sudden it's "worst live performance ever"?

You guys are bipolar.

The gig was actually good until Follow Me, where the vocal issues were pretty noticable, and then the power immediately blew. So, they just happened pretty much at the same time.

Then yeah, the rest of the show was lackluster at best. At least on the broadcast.

You guys are bipolar.

this

wish people would quit with the 'Matt looked really grumpy last night, muse gonna split up soon' crap

"The venue lost the pedal they use to close the roof. We apologise for any inconvenience.

:rolleyes::chuckle:

Matt denies being mad and says it was a ~fun~ gig.

All's well that ends well.

He's not mad anymore, then. He definitely was pissed when it happened and during the gig. It's not like he can say "yeah I'm fucking angry, fuck those morons of that fucking free festival in Atlanta"

He's not mad anymore, then. He definitely was pissed when it happened and during the gig. It's not like he can say "yeah I'm fucking angry, fuck those morons of that fucking free festival in Atlanta"

I agree, I guess that was more a response to the people suggesting that there are some kind of long-term implications of Matt not always looking happy on stage.

Archived