Album no 7 release in late 2014?

Maybe they've been writing on the road and they want to release something next year (an EP)?

I think 2014 will be another one of those "year off" mini-tours where they play a bunch of random gigs. B-sides gig for Sweden, fuck y'all.

Yeah that's what I think it's more likely.

But the bullshitter is usually Matt :unsure:

Maybe they'll start thinking about a new album and writing new songs at the end of this year, and then work on them next year while playing a few of them live to judge the fans' reception of the new songs.

Would be cool if they did this. It's been 8 years now since they tested new songs live.

Highly unlikely, though.

Also, I've just heard Dom live in an interview with a (german? I think) radio rtbf.be/purefm/, he finished right now. He said that they're already thinking about the 7th album and that they might be back into the studio "by the end of this year and the beginning of next year" :stunned:

Might...

Maybe they are sick of the 3-year-circle.

Or are a bit unhappy with the T2L and want to do a completely different album than TR and T2L (Would be so great. :'()

I hope you don't troll. :mad:

:LOL:

Take a Bow is so awesome. :'(

Also, I've just heard Dom live in an interview with a (german? I think) radio rtbf.be/purefm/, he finished right now. He said that they're already thinking about the 7th album and that they might be back into the studio "by the end of this year and the beginning of next year" :stunned:

Do you have a link to this interview?

No muse 2012 was my year of album waiting I need a break from that agony :'(

Archived