I've heard that they were not all too happy with the bad reviews they got in Sweden and that Matt's injury, although legit, was very convenient for them.

Maybe they're afraid of you and Sipee? But wouldn't the cancellation cost them extra money?

I've heard that they were not all too happy with the bad reviews they got in Sweden and that Matt's injury, although legit, was very convenient for them.

This post is entirely serious btw. In case anyone thought it was a joke. Well...it IS a joke...but y'know.

Also, I say it everytime but Matt is clearly afraid of being judged by Simon for his vocal performance.

That reminds me, back when I was banned, when Matt was sick and couldn't sing Follow Me properly, and you all said it, along with Madness, sounded awful.

Madness sounded just fine goddamnit, not a single thing wrong with it. Oh and even though that Follow Me performance was painful, the melody change has really stuck in my head, and I actually hope every time they play it that he sings it like that again. Gives the song new live.

That reminds me, back when I was banned, when Matt was sick and couldn't sing Follow Me properly, and you all said it, along with Madness, sounded awful.

Madness sounded just fine goddamnit, not a single thing wrong with it. Oh and even though that Follow Me performance was painful, the melody change has really stuck in my head, and I actually hope every time they play it that he sings it like that again. Gives the song new live.

Essentially the text I got from Simon when this was relevant. He seemed a bit.....butthurt....about it.

I only said that both performances sounded worse than usual, but still decent :phu:

Essentially the text I got from Simon when this was relevant. He seemed a bit.....butthurt....about it.

I was :(

I only said that both performances sounded worse than usual, but still decent :phu:

Sure you did.

Can you sing Simon? Sing for me bbz

Everyone can sing.

They played here at the start of the TR tour in 2009.

Then cancelled the summer 2010 gig.

Then cancelled the two 2012 gigs.

Typical.

The 2009 gig will always have a special place in my heart because I was barrier (and on Matt's side, too :´) I didn't even have to queue for it.

I heard that Matt is afraid of the Swedish fans.

That cannot be since they don't even have Swedish fans besides you two. They have never even sold out an arena there. I'm fairly certain the people at the 2009 gig were mostly Nordic fans from other countries desperate to get rid of their last bit of cash. :yesey:

I never said anything about Madness :phu:

I did say post like a paragraph for Follow Me though.

Sure you did.

:mad:

That cannot be since they don't even have Swedish fans besides you two. They have never even sold out an arena there. I'm fairly certain the people at the 2009 gig were mostly Nordic fans from other countries desperate to get rid of their last bit of cash. :yesey:

Actually Simon and Ari bought all the tickets Muse sold for the gig, and gave them to friends and random people

Huh. I wonder what its significance is, or what the reference is. It seems like a very strange, specific thing to just throw in there and pass it off as a random newsreader's lines.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Is it a reference to a work of fiction, a book maybe Matt's been reading? Or a movie or something, I wonder?

(Obvs have too much time on my hands. I should get a damn job.)

"Radio enthusiasts across the globe started to notice stange beguiling broadcasts on the outer limits of the band. Anonymous transmissions that all have a similar shape to them. Each had a callsign, followed by sets and sets of numbers, usually in groups of 5. They are read aloud in simulated voices in languages ranging from English and Spanish t-t-t-t-t-to.....and Chinese. H-h-hour, day after day, some so regular you can set your watch by them. All we can do is listen and wonder, but for now, goodbye."

No idea what that, or the 50 odd numbers read out are a reference to but rather interesting.

Archived