So, has that talking bit about the five numbers always been in the Isolated System performance? It's the first time I've bothered to watch IS at all, and I wondered if that was always there.

Since the start of the US tour, I think. Or something like that. It definitely wasn't in the european tour version

Huh. I wonder what its significance is, or what the reference is. It seems like a very strange, specific thing to just throw in there and pass it off as a random newsreader's lines.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Is it a reference to a work of fiction, a book maybe Matt's been reading? Or a movie or something, I wonder?

(Obvs have too much time on my hands. I should get a damn job.)

Huh. I wonder what its significance is, or what the reference is. It seems like a very strange, specific thing to just throw in there and pass it off as a random newsreader's lines.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Is it a reference to a work of fiction, a book maybe Matt's been reading? Or a movie or something, I wonder?

(Obvs have too much time on my hands. I should get a damn job.)

I'd say they just wanted to change it. :LOL:

For Monty Jam in the european tour they used local radio samples different for every country they played in.

So should I.

And so should Fabri.

And yes.

There's 5 numbers in American zip codes. Maybe it's a clue about the location of a secret show!

;)

In which they'll play Assassin and Glorious

:LOL:

edit: actually italian zip codes have 5 numbers too. :ninja:

Which they won't. Hasn't their only gig there been as a support act for Depeche Mode?

They played here at the start of the TR tour in 2009.

Then cancelled the summer 2010 gig.

Then cancelled the two 2012 gigs.

They'll play the gig to no crowd cause no one figured out the video.

Typical.

Archived