So just like every Greatest Hits album out there?

Hasn't the fad been to include one or two new (or remixed) songs, so fans still have to buy the stupid album?

It's also incredibly popular to "re-release" your entire CD with "bonus" songs, so fans have to buy it twice, or at least pay for extra songs on iTunes...

Actually pretty happy Muse hasn't done that so far.

Also, isn't it more normal to end your record contract with the Greatest Hits album, instead of signing back on and doing one? I thought usually bands just threw that shit out there when they were on the last contractual obligation.

It's also "greatest HITS" - it's going to be the radio singles... "Best of" is for those bands that have so many radio singles, it's not all of them. :LOL:

At any rate, I'm not pissed about the "hits" setlists in the US... I'm pissed that they shortened it for no reason.

I don't expect them to play 30 songs... but I do expect them to play the same amount of songs each night.

And who counts "Monty Jam" as a song...?

The Orlando gig was incredible. I mean, by US standards the crowd was bonkers. Even Catherine (crazy Aussie) who's been to pretty much been to every US gig on this tour and last said so. I had a blast! Tampa was good too for sure. When they didn't open with Uns in Orlando, we were all like wtf... I'm just happy to have had 2 varying setlists, getting Hysteria, NB and LS one night, and Explorers, MotP and SS the second. And I'm happy seeing USOE twice, as I think that's a really fun song live and since they haven't played it in a while. I will say though, as much as I LOVE Explorers, it was a snoozefest live. Glad I can say I've seen it, however.

Here's a gif from the end of USOE in Orlando. This was awesome. They were really feeding off the crowd, I think.

eurasia_end_6_wm.gif

Archived