Nah, it'll just be for the US.

Laughing-Face-Meme-597x772.png

That's not even funny Ari :'(

What do you thinks shitter Undisclosed or Big freeze? :p

Big Freeze definitely deserves a chance on this tour. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'd say make it pop on setlists every here and then.

I don't even know why they'd keep 'Undisclosed Desires' on. It's such a shit song that brings so little crowd reaction.

Decided I'm gonna refrain from seeing the Cov and London Night 1 setlists... any suprises, I want kept as surprises :chuckle:

Goes without saying you'll need to block me on FB for the duration!:LOL:

Last tour, someone from here moaned because I kept posting about the stadium tour. Yeah, fuck off bitch, I'll post whatever I wish to post.

Last tour, someone from here moaned because I kept posting about the stadium tour. Yeah, fuck off bitch, I'll post whatever I wish to post.

She posts what she wants, she posts what she waaaaaaaaants, her name is Pip, she posts what she wants!

She posts what she wants, she posts what she waaaaaaaaants, her name is Pip, she posts what she wants!

:LOL::LOL:

Well! Can't be doing with twats who try and dictate the content of my FB wall! Seriously, are the 'block' and 'unfriend' buttons so hard to find?! :rolleyes:

for gods sake just don't look then :LOL: I won't make any efforts to unfollow people on twitter or anything, I just won't religiously study the setlist until I know exactly what's coming next which I unintentionally did at the arena show :(

Archived