I just wish that Unintended and Soldier's Poem NEVER come back for the stadiums. If we need a dullfest, let that be Explorers.

Or an Alt-J cover (Matilda), would be much better.

I thought Soldier's Poem was a nice surprise for the Stade de France gig, as it hadn't been played since 2008 at that point. And it sounded good both times I saw it tbh.

Also, Explorers isn't that dull. And either way you look at it, it's still a better song than Big Freeze.

WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET FURY? Add it to the list of "better than CE".

Inb4 "it's not the best muse song, that's Citizen Erased, but Invincible is my favourite!"

meh no. I would be happy with anything to be honest as long as it gets the crowd going and it's a bit different from other gigs

I just wish that Unintended and Soldier's Poem NEVER come back for the stadiums. If we need a dullfest, let that be Explorers.

Or an Alt-J cover (Matilda), would be much better.

I'd be pretty happy with Unintended. I was a bit gutted in 2009 that Glasgow didn't get Cave or Unintended. Haven't had a Showbiz song since 2003. :(

I got Unintended at my first gig. Was quite nice, if in a bit of a cheese overload given it was in a sequence with Guiding Light, Feeling Good, Undisclosed Desires and Starlight, though I felt more annoyed the night after got MK Ultra and Cave.

I'd love to see them do an Absolution rarity or two - more obscure than B&H or Fury, even if I haven't seen either. They should do a sort of rarity rotation with a few older songs, like Small Print/Dying Atheist for example.

At the least one of these would be better than having UD and Resistance - it feels a bit annoying to have had those two at all 4 gigs.

I got Unintended at my first gig. Was quite nice, if in a bit of a cheese overload given it was in a sequence with Guiding Light, Feeling Good, Undisclosed Desires and Starlight, though I felt more annoyed the night after got MK Ultra and Cave.

I'd love to see them do an Absolution rarity or two - more obscure than B&H or Fury, even if I haven't seen either. They should do a sort of rarity rotation with a few older songs, like Small Print/Dying Atheist for example.

At the least one of these would be better than having UD and Resistance - it feels crushing to have had those two at all 4 gigs.

Well they are supposedly planning to finally bring out FAWY....

Hopefully they will do it for the stadium gigs(if they do bring it back at all)

Nah, it'll just be for the US.

Laughing-Face-Meme-597x772.png

I thought Soldier's Poem was a nice surprise for the Stade de France gig, as it hadn't been played since 2008 at that point. And it sounded good both times I saw it tbh.

Also, Explorers isn't that dull. And either way you look at it, it's still a better song than Big Freeze.

Explorers felt too dull both times I saw it. Big Freeze would get the crowd going much more, and the chorus is powerful.

And you hate it :awesome:

meh no. I would be happy with anything to be honest as long as it gets the crowd going and it's a bit different from other gigs

But you said that a while ago :erm:

I'd be pretty happy with Unintended. I was a bit gutted in 2009 that Glasgow didn't get Cave or Unintended. Haven't had a Showbiz song since 2003. :(

I'd rather have no Showbiz songs if the Showbiz song turned out to be Unintended :LOL:

Explorers felt too dull both times I saw it. Big Freeze would get the crowd going much more, and the chorus is powerful.

And you hate it :awesome:

Oh, Big Freeze would get the crowd going alright. They'd all be going straight to the bathroom for a piss and a puke.

Well they are supposedly planning to finally bring out FAWY....

Ah yes. That would definitely work as a surprise, and a pretty almighty one at that.

Oh, Big Freeze would get the crowd going alright. They'd all be going straight to the bathroom for a piss and a puke.

Well... it'd save money on pyro. :chuckle:

Archived