I've only heard it once in 2003. Can't really remember it all the well, just matt coming front infront of the crowd doing a 'hard as fuck' walk across the stage when playing the intro. Was a beast though!! I'd probably cry at the piano part these days

I found it really difficult enjoying CE and RBS at Wembley because my stomach decided to suddenly 'die' from hunger, like worse than anything I've ever felt. I literally think I went too crazy during Bliss because it was absolutely fine until then. Thankfully I was seating that day and went and sorted it out during Feeling Good > Resistance.

But hey... Bliss was great. :awesome:

I also missed CE at Reading because that was when I was trying to get the hell out of there because I got hit in the face multiple times, my vision was going funny and I couldn't breath. So yeah, technically seen it twice and didn't really notice it either time...

Wow, I'm terrible at big shows. :facepalm:

I got CE at 2 from 4 - Wembley 2nd, where I felt it was surprisingly weak during some parts of the song, and Reading 2011, where it was one of the songs of the night. Maybe at Wembley the opening five of Uprising, Supermassive, MK Ultra, Map of the Problematique and Bliss had taken some of the energy out of me and my hearing - the loud riffs and the end piano were good but the middle slow guitar part just didn't feel the same. At Reading it sounded awesome throughout, so that made up for it.

Loved Bliss at Wembers but at Reading I spent the song trying to backpedal through a thoroughly insane crowd after almost being flattened during New Born, though I probably could've picked a song less likely to generate huge moshpits to do it during.

I found it really difficult enjoying CE and RBS at Wembley because my stomach decided to suddenly 'die' from hunger, like worse than anything I've ever felt. I literally think I went too crazy during Bliss because it was absolutely fine until then. Thankfully I was seating that day and went and sorted it out during Feeling Good > Resistance.

But hey... Bliss was great. :awesome:

I also missed CE at Reading because that was when I was trying to get the hell out of there because I got hit in the face multiple times, my vision was going funny and I couldn't breath. So yeah, technically seen it twice and didn't really notice it either time...

:LOL: Sounds like me at the O2

Highlights though... Unsustainable, Liquid State, Animals, THE NEW BORN OUTRO. Fucking mental. There's probably others but those stand out the most

:LOL: Sounds like me at the O2

Highlights though... Unsustainable, Liquid State, Animals, THE NEW BORN OUTRO. Fucking mental. There's probably others but those stand out the most

Yeah that was mental - New Born itself was quite dull as it had been slowed down and then from seemingly nowhere that riff was amazing.

Maybe if they play NB at stadiums it'll rediscover some of it's intensity.

Yeah that was mental - New Born itself was quite dull as it had been slowed down and then from seemingly nowhere that riff was amazing.

Meh, it was the first time for me so I enjoyed it still. Although I did have that little thought of "FUCK, I could've had Stockholm" throughout the song. Until the Headup riff came and blew that thought away with the rest of my body :LOL:

I got CE at 2 from 4 - Wembley 2nd, where I felt it was surprisingly weak during some parts of the song, and Reading 2011, where it was one of the songs of the night. Maybe at Wembley the opening five of Uprising, Supermassive, MK Ultra, Map of the Problematique and Bliss had taken some of the energy out of me and my hearing - the loud riffs and the end piano were good but the middle slow guitar part just didn't feel the same. At Reading it sounded awesome throughout, so that made up for it.

Loved Bliss at Wembers but at Reading I spent the song trying to backpedal through a thoroughly insane crowd after almost being flattened during New Born, though I probably could've picked a song less likely to generate huge moshpits to do it during.

this gave me such a funny image :LOL:

Meh, it was the first time for me so I enjoyed it still. Although I did have that little thought of "FUCK, I could've had Stockholm" throughout the song. Until the Headup riff came and blew that thought away with the rest of my body :LOL:

That's feeling of "why no Stockholm?" is more or less why I was moaning, which had started when I red the live setlist from the 26/10 gig and found they'd gotten Stockholm. Maybe it's just nostalgia given the riff was so ferocious at Reading and even to an extent at the 2009 gig. Still, better NB than Guiding Light :chuckle:

this gave me such a funny image :LOL:

:chuckle:

In fairness it was a daft thing to do - not least given I then wound up being right in front of a circle of death when Knights of Cydonia rolled around. All good fun.

Oh wait I have got it twice, Reading aswell. Fingers crossed for a Sing for Absolution return even though I can't see it happening, one of my favourite memories from my first Muse gig (Wembley 07) :happy:

Defo, would LURV to hear it again, been 10 years since i last heard it and understandably cant remember much of it. That and Apocalypse please, Fury, Bliss and CE with the current setlist would be super-dooper!!!!

I lasted on the barrier up until CE at Reading, then conceded defeat and asked them to pull me out! It was crazy in there! :LOL:

Strange how it doesn't bother me as much that New Born is slowed down - really enjoyed the song at Teignmouth & Leeds '11.

I thought Head Up sounded heavier at Teignmouth too

I got CE at 2 from 4 - Wembley 2nd, where I felt it was surprisingly weak during some parts of the song, and Reading 2011

I thought CE at Wembley '11 sounded brilliant - still think it's their best performance of that song (the falsetto at the chorus :O ). But I do agree that it sounded weaker at Leeds.

Oh wait I have got it twice, Reading aswell. Fingers crossed for a Sing for Absolution return even though I can't see it happening, one of my favourite memories from my first Muse gig (Wembley 07) :happy:

Lucky bastard :supersad: I maintain that if it gets played at either of the two gigs I'm going to, tears may be shed :LOL:

Archived