Did you honestly expect him to do that, though?

A perfectly simple question like "Do you realise how lucky you are to have seen CE?". No, kiddo, I have no fucking clue how "lucky" I am to see the one song that every Muse fan around the world faps to before they go to sleep. Fire a stupid question my way and I'll fire off a sarcastic answer your way.

Gods sake drop it.

nah I meant the whole tour in general tbh, he didn't sing it any differently in Glasgow than anywhere else I don't think

Did you honestly expect him to do that, though?

A perfectly simple question like "Do you realise how lucky you are to have seen CE?". No, kiddo, I have no fucking clue how "lucky" I am to see the one song that every Muse fan around the world faps to before they go to sleep. Fire a stupid question my way and I'll fire off a sarcastic answer your way.

Settle the fuck down bro. I was just trying to make a point that not everyone has been as lucky as you to have seen it 4 times, or some not even once (me), that's all. No need to get angry.

Settle the fuck down bro. I was just trying to make a point that not everyone has been as lucky as you to have seen it 4 times, or some not even once (me), that's all. No need to get angry.

Just because a song is 'rare' doesn't mean you must enjoy it when it's played.

Glasgow 09 was the worst show I've ever been to but because someone in Turkey has never seen them before I'm not allowed to dislike the gig because omg I'm so lucky to have seen them anyway.

Glasgow 09 was the worst show I've ever been to but because someone in Turkey has never seen them before I'm not allowed to dislike the gig because omg I'm so lucky to have seen them anyway.

who said they were jealous because it's a rare song? Maybe they just love the song.

I know that. I get that it's obviously more exciting for someone seeing them for the first time, I guess the same thing applies after you've seen the same songs multiple times (rare or not). I honestly haven't had the chance to attend enough gigs to know what that feels like.

I know that. I get that it's obviously more exciting for someone seeing them for the first time, I guess the same thing applies after you've seen the same songs multiple times (rare or not). I honestly haven't had the chance to attend enough gigs to know what that feels like.

It's not at all about the level of excitement you have about seeing a certain song or a whole gig. I was excited to see them that night after non seeing them for 3 years. It just so happens to be shit and I'm not going to be all 'omg muse :facemelt:' when I just didn't like it.

It's not at all about the level of excitement you have about seeing a certain song or a whole gig. I was excited to see them that night after non seeing them for 3 years. It just so happens to be shit and I'm not going to be all 'omg muse :facemelt:' when I just didn't like it.

Ok. But what made it shit?

Yes Glasgow 09

It was dire!! I was seated which was bad enough, however there was minimal atmosphere, shit songs and poor sound aswell, little animation on stage, no banter. NOTHING!!! Fair enough other folk would have enjoyed it but didn't cone close to Glasgow 03 or 06 .

lucky! My music teacher was there, I didn't even know she was a fan!

It was epic, good setlist too!! My mate has a phobia of gothic people, usually cries when he see's one(no jokes) do he was in tatters when all the little 14 year old goths were out during MCR lol

Archived