Yeah it really was!!lol i didnt get the chance to enjoy Supremacy or MoP cause of the dicks infront of me on Eccy's asking everyone if they wanted some and spazzing out all the time was rageboats!! Rbs was super cool, weird though I had never really appreciated falling down so was mega hyped to see it, would have taken Rbs anyday though.

aw man that sucks! Some guys ploughed through the middle of us when MOTP started like a train to get to the front I swear I have never shoved someone so hard in my life

Yeah gathered you were from yr post :rolleyes:. But I haven't seen it live yet so maybe it's jealousy speaking

Don't roll your eyes at me.

I also hate this general rule of thumb that you have to enjoy it because it's CE. Yeah, it's a great song and I saw two great performances of it. I've still seen better songs live and performed better compared to CE at R/L.

aw man that sucks! Some guys ploughed through the middle of us when MOTP started like a train to get to the front I swear I have never shoved someone so hard in my life

Haha aye I was raging, they got thrown out during Resistance though for smoking, justice!! Aye I didn't get right forward until Tiro, I was on the left hand side of the stage, everyone dispersed when he played Rbs aswell so got well close for the end. Not close enough for a high five though :'(

Haha aye I was raging, they got thrown out during Resistance though for smoking, justice!! Aye I didn't get right forward until Tiro, I was on the left hand side of the stage, everyone dispersed when he played Rbs aswell so got well close for the end. Not close enough for a high five though :'(

ah good! Lucky :supersad: I was on left centre not very close to the front so I didn't bother trying to get closer and piss people off. TIRO was amazing though, everyone jumping

For everyone who's been to a show on this tour, what would you rank as the top song performances that you saw?

1. Bliss :facemelt:

2. Survival

3. Uprising

Supremacy and USoE were great as well and I bet Panic Station was amazing too, but idk why I don't remember it well enough (I just remember seeing Matt 2 metres away from me :LOL:)

Must sound a bit controversial, but I absolutely did not like Animals at my gig. And Explorers was hands down the weakest song on the set (and I say this even though I had Save Me, it was surprisingly enjoyable on the other hand)

PS Hannah changed her username? :shifty:

Matt didn't belt out the end so meh :(

Did you honestly expect him to do that, though?

No it wasn't. Especially when I asked him a perfectly simple question and he replies with a 'no I'm clueless' overly sarcastic comment. I respect Dee, but he was rude first :phu:

A perfectly simple question like "Do you realise how lucky you are to have seen CE?". No, kiddo, I have no fucking clue how "lucky" I am to see the one song that every Muse fan around the world faps to before they go to sleep. Fire a stupid question my way and I'll fire off a sarcastic answer your way.

Archived