It was :supersad:

I have nothing to base that on but it was :supersad:

It's not one of my favourite muse songs but being a rarity on this tour so far and that final note :love:

Yes it was :supersad:

It is one of my favourite, so to get it was amazing :p now if I see CE in the stadium tour :supersad:

I really liked Unsustainable, but that was probably because it finally started after years of waiting.

Sunburn was cool, I really wanted to see it live, and now I did.

PiB. It's a really standard song, but it finally got the crowd going, which was fun.

is this a bad troll?

Sorry if that is your genuine opinion I don't mean to be rude :$

It was a terrible attempt at trolling yes. Nah I actually really enjoyed panic station, loved the beefed up uprising and unsustainable mainly because everytime I hear it now I still get goosebumps

It was a terrible attempt at trolling yes. Nah I actually really enjoyed panic station, loved the beefed up uprising and unsustainable mainly because everytime I hear it now I still get goosebumps

phew :LOL: Panic station was fun watching drunk scots dancing in circles and spilling drink over everyone around them.

phew :LOL: Panic station was fun watching drunk scots dancing in circles and spilling drink over everyone around them.

Yeah it really was!!lol i didnt get the chance to enjoy Supremacy or MoP cause of the dicks infront of me on Eccy's asking everyone if they wanted some and spazzing out all the time was rageboats!! Rbs was super cool, weird though I had never really appreciated falling down so was mega hyped to see it, would have taken Rbs anyday though.

My highlights for the Birmingham show were Stockholm Syndrome, Animals, Unsustainable and Survival.

With regards to people saying they should make the roulette wheel bigger, you do realise this means that they'd probably play just one of those songs, meaning less chance of them playing Stockholm Syndrome or New Born at stadium gigs with longer setlists? Do you really want that? I personally don't, a gig without Stockholm Syndrome would just be weird for me.

My highlights for the Birmingham show were Stockholm Syndrome, Animals, Unsustainable and Survival.

With regards to people saying they should make the roulette wheel bigger, you do realise this means that they'd probably play just one of those songs, meaning less chance of them playing Stockholm Syndrome or New Born at stadium gigs with longer setlists? Do you really want that? I personally don't, a gig without Stockholm Syndrome would just be weird for me.

The roulette wheel is already a bit crap. You always have a 50% chance of losing (landing on New Born).

I wouldn't have a clue where i read it but I think before the arena tour started their intention was to play both SS and NB at the stadium gigs. Obviously that might have changed by now.

Really? I've only heard them say that they were going to rotate the two every night for the arenas. Nothing about stadiums.

Archived