Am I insane in thinking that they should do another setlist poll? Instead of doing one for each gig, they could just have one poll which will result in a pool of about 10 songs which they can rehearse and then play in the summer. Of course it would have to exclude songs that they're guaranteed to play anyway. If they gave themselves enough time to rehearse all of the chosen songs then it shouldn't matter if rarities are chosen.

But that's implying that they would follow the poll results.

Am I insane in thinking that they should do another setlist poll? Instead of doing one for each gig, they could just have one poll which will result in a pool of about 10 songs which they can rehearse and then play in the summer. Of course it would have to exclude songs that they're guaranteed to play anyway. If they gave themselves enough time to rehearse all of the chosen songs then it shouldn't matter if rarities are chosen.

But that's implying that they would follow the poll results.

Not to mention that most of the fans would be stupid enough to choose songs like Knights of Cydonia, Plub In Baby, Hysteria and Uprising :LOL:

They shouldn't even have been options to vote for. Muse put them there on purpose to completely fuck the odds of a decent top 5. Too bad that we still managed some good top 5's, but in the end it didn't matter anyway.

I wonder if the roulette will get a bigger version for the stadiums. With more options and more green blocks that will never get chosen anyway

The red will be Guiding Light, black will be Dead Star and green will be Showbiz.

Except they'll all be red.

Archived