If I was in Matt's place, I'd be more sick of all the "stunts" that are sort of obligatory to make during PiB. I mean the knee slides, the spinning etc. I'd imagine it can be quite annoying having to do it almost every night, while perhaps not even in the mood:LOL:

But he doesn't do those every night :facepalm:

They dont repeat the exact same routine every night :LOL:

But he doesn't do those every night :facepalm:

They dont repeat the exact same routine every night :LOL:

However, Matt DOES repeat the almost exact same routine every night for Follow Me and Undisclosed :chuckle: It's obvious with these fist pumps and kneeling.

Though he had to change up some things when his foot wasn't fully healed. He was on his knees only once during my show :(

But if we talk about PiB I remember him jumping on one leg due to same reasons as above. It was a pretty different dance move for Matt :D

my post is rather pointless, I should say after re-reading it :LOL:

losing the plot...

Yeah I think I remember that. Though at the O2 gig I saw in 2009 he did a knee-slide in the middle of the song and almost missed his cue for the 2nd verse, which he then missed anyway because his microphone wasn't working. :chuckle:

I'm surprised New Born and Bliss are fairly regular - with the exception of Plug in Baby, I thought the only Origin song that would carry over as a regular would be Feeling Good with Citizen Erased for stadiums. Though with NB I wouldn't have minded too much if they'd dropped it given how stupidly slow it now is.

Am I insane in thinking that they should do another setlist poll? Instead of doing one for each gig, they could just have one poll which will result in a pool of about 10 songs which they can rehearse and then play in the summer. Of course it would have to exclude songs that they're guaranteed to play anyway. If they gave themselves enough time to rehearse all of the chosen songs then it shouldn't matter if rarities are chosen.

Archived