(as the Absolution 10 year anniversary is next year I'm expecting some Absolution rarities).

I really hope you are right. I would do anything to see sing for absolution, and if they realy do mean to play FAWY that would be a dream, also B&H. I was very lucky to get 3 abso songs at Glasgow but I did really miss hysteria :(

I wouldn't be surprised if at one of the Emirates shows they whipped out a surprise absolution in it's entirety like they did with BH&R a few years back in one of the UK arenas.

2, 3, maybe 4 rare songs plus Hysteria/SS and TiRO I think is a likely one but Abso in full? It would be a bold surprise if they did.

I'm almost sure AP is going to be played somewhere between Japan and Summer Tour (if we're lucky, in both occasions); I mean, it has been around since 2010 (I remember it was soundchecked at Wembley) but it never got a slot.

I don't think there'll more Abso rarities (if we exclude B&H and RBS, that are not so rare), mainly because the setlist that I suppose it'll be adopted (same of the Arena Tour without FD plus some songs to be chosen from {Big Freeze/Eurasia/AP/Citizen Erased/Exo I/B&H/RBS/Mk Ultra/Take a Bow/FG} and maybe - if we're really lucky -something like Dead Star or Darkshines, or Fury, bringing the set length to 24-25 songs).

I think there will continue to be some more songs played that we haven't seen yet this tour as more visuals are made. The first two times they played Bliss, it was the third song, so there was no pyramid yet. The third time they had visuals for it. And now that guy made visuals for USoE. I think this will probably happen with a few more songs.

Archived