Listen to that crowd when the song starts. :D They love it.

I wonder what rarity will be played tonight? USoE again? Or moving onto something else?

I think Sunburn

I don't think USOE is that exciting a song to bring back. Was a staple at every single show for TR tour so would much rather Sunburn/FD

Yeah it's been fantastic since 2009. If they still played it every night on this tour by the end we would have another FG on our hands. I think it will be definately back for all the stadium shows though.

United States Of Eurasia is a live beast!!

Nuff said.

+a lot

was really glad to hear it in Riga

it was absolutely massive - especially comparing to Explorers :rolleyes:

Meh, not fussed about seeing USOE. Not bad by any means, just not great for me. I'm predicting it'll be pretty much a staple for the stadium shows though.

Since the live discussion thread isn't open -

So far,

Unsustainable, Supremacy, MoTP and SMBH

Honestly out of all the 2nd Law songs Explorers is one of the least crucial. Would it kill them to play lets say USoE and Sunburn instead of Explorers and one of them? Oh and i imagine the return of USoE will also be the death of falling down.

Falling Down and Sunburn aren't going anywhere - this is obviously just another statement like Ruled By Secrecy in Scotland. USoE will next appear in the stadiums every so often or rotating with maybe RBS or Apocalypse Please (as the Absolution 10 year anniversary is next year I'm expecting some Absolution rarities).

USoE is brilliant live but I'm not really that bothered about possibly seeing it again, simply because it was played at every show last tour. Though if they add another piano slot to the stadium shows and still rotate Sunburn/Falling Down then that'd be fine. They really need to start playing RBS again too.

I think FD is only here for the euro arenas tbh.

I personally strongly dislike USoE, but then again it is pretty dramatic live. HOWEVER. It will hardly ever be seen again, and I'm happy about that.

Rotate AP/RBS and Sunburn/Explorers at stadiums

If they don't play AP at least at the last arena tour in Strasbourg (two days before "the end of the world", lol), they're stupid.

and we already know they are