Fuck you Muse. You come to Estonia for the first time ever and play the shittiest rotations you've got and next day in Latvia play one of the best :mad:

The gig was still badass, but c'mon, Bliss instead on Resistance and Eurasia, tha'ts not fair

You got MOTP, Resistance, Falling Down, Liquid State and New Born instead of Hysteria, Bliss, Eurasia, Save Me and Stockholm.

Not that much of a difference, imo.

I just hope that the cracking stays to the A4s though. I know Bellamy pushes it but I don't really want him fucking his vocals up like so many singers do. Seems all the bands/artists I like do so :(

Once again you fail to understand what cracking is. :p

His voice is shaky, but there's no crack.

Once again you fail to understand what cracking is. :p

His voice is shaky, but there's no crack.

I don't claim to be knowledgeable of vocals anyway, I just like observing things like that :LOL: ANYWAY. Point is that a lot of artists I like seem to go down the same pathway, and I'm hoping that Bellamy doesn't too (i.e. losing control on higher notes). Don't want him getting polyps and the like.

Found this on fmylife

Today, Muse cancelled their upcoming show in Oslo. I bought my sold-out tickets on the black market for double the retail price, and have no way of getting my money back. FML

#20184120 (152)

I agree, your life sucks (3443) - you deserved it (10329)

On 11/29/2012 at 4:12pm - misc - by faen (man) - Norway

Archived