If Supremacy really is another Take a Bow then I don't see why it couldn't work as an opener AND closer tbh. Rotate it with something else off the album or hell, even Stockholm and Knights.

Are you really going to accept Knights closing sometimes? :eek:

YOU'RE NOT THE REAL DEE3DEE

no, but i can imagine it being so after the descriptions I've heard....why do you have to be so anoying? it seems to me you are here just to keep on correcting people and making them look stupid man

I think Fabri summed up my feelings on this nicely :yesey:

But yes, I think they said they want it as closer. But as Dee said, it could be rotated.

Are you really going to accept Knights closing sometimes? :eek:

YOU'RE NOT THE REAL DEE3DEE

Preferrably Knights would just fuck off and die in a hole somewhere, but that's not going to happen. I could settle for these variations:

Opener: Supremacy - Closer: Knights

Opener: Supremacy - Closer: Stockholm

Opener: Knights - Closer: Supremacy

Although they won't open with something that isn't on the new album, I guess. So maybe something else from the album could open/close as well.

Preferrably Knights would just fuck off and die in a hole somewhere, but that's not going to happen. I could settle for these variations:

Opener: Supremacy - Closer: Knights

Opener: Supremacy - Closer: Stockholm

Opener: Knights - Closer: Supremacy

Although they won't open with something that isn't on the new album, I guess. So maybe something else from the album could open/close as well.

Except for Knights as opener that would be cool

Archived