Absolute Radio Muse Q&A 2012.09.28

chudenk

What fun :LOL:

A few piccies here:

Matt shook everyone's hand at the door. :LOL: Wasn't expecting that at all.

They said no time for photos or signing after but we did get a couple of pics and get something signed (though there is always the person who has to get out reams of stuff for signing and try to take up most of the time for themselves).

The guys are so nice. Matt makes a point of looking directly at everyone when he talks to them and they chat in a lovely relaxed way. Dom pulled a blinding smile for my pic but I may have blinded Matt with the flash as I forgot that I had turned it on. :LOL:

(There are no pics of Chris as I have loads of him from footie.)

I can't believe I won this - my question wasn't that good. I'm not confessing to which question I asked until I hear how it sounds on the radio :LOL:

I still can't believe my luck recently. Is there an emoticon that is poking itself with a sharp stick because that is me this week?

What fun :LOL:

A few piccies here:

Matt shook everyone's hand at the door. :LOL: Wasn't expecting that at all.

They said no time for photos or signing after but we did get a couple of pics and get something signed (though there is always the person who has to get out reams of stuff for signing and try to take up most of the time for themselves).

The guys are so nice. Matt makes a point of looking directly at everyone when he talks to them and they chat in a lovely relaxed way. Dom pulled a blinding smile for my pic but I may have blinded Matt with the flash as I forgot that I had turned it on. :LOL:

(There are no pics of Chris as I have loads of him from footie.)

I can't believe I won this - my question wasn't that good. I'm not confessing to which question I asked until I hear how it sounds on the radio :LOL:

I still can't believe my luck recently. Is there an emoticon that is poking itself with a sharp stick because that is me this week?

Thanks for the recap. I just saw the pictures in my Flickr feed and thought "Whaaa?? When did this happen? Lucky!" Congrats on winning the spot and I'm looking forward to hearing your question. You have to confess to it no matter what it sounds like. :yesey::LOL:

There's been so much shit going on that I totally missed this :( Gutted. Lucky you guys, though. Why do they do ALL their press/promo at the same time? All 7,000 radio/TV appearances and events condensed into 5 days… I can't keep up :LOL:

Anyways, if someone can record I'd be tres grateful as I'm heading for The Roundhouse ticket or not on Sun!

I'll have a listen to the preview tonight though :happy:

Just seen the shortened video of this

CHRIS interrupts MATT

yes you heard that correct CHRISTOPHER. ON THE RARE OCCASION I TURN UP TO AN INTERVIEW IT IS EVEN RARER I ACTUALLY SPEAK. WOLSTENHOLME. Interrupted MATTHEW. I COULD TALK TILL THE APOCALYPSE AND BEYOND. BELLAMY.

Link?

Just seen the shortened video of this

CHRIS interrupts MATT

yes you heard that correct CHRISTOPHER. ON THE RARE OCCASION I TURN UP TO AN INTERVIEW IT IS EVEN RARER I ACTUALLY SPEAK. WOLSTENHOLME. Interrupted MATTHEW. I COULD TALK TILL THE APOCALYPSE AND BEYOND. BELLAMY.

Chris has been at more interviews than ever and been fully engaged at all of them. And i bet its not the first time hes interrupted matt. Sheesh. Calm your titties already.

Archived