Muse on Taratata - France (2012/09/28)

L.

If Follow me sounds anything like Survival, Dead Star and/or TaB, I'll be happy. :awesome: Definitely more enthusiastic about it now!

Edit: But apparently there were not phones or cameras allowed so we won't hear it. But supposedly Panic Station was soundchecked, and people recorded soundcheck.

If Follow me sounds anything like Survival, Dead Star and/or TaB, I'll be happy. :awesome: Definitely more enthusiastic about it now!

Edit: But apparently there were not phones or cameras allowed so we won't hear it. But supposedly Panic Station was soundchecked, and people recorded soundcheck.

And maybe THE MIGHTY FUCKING INCREDIBLE MOST-HYPED MUSE SONG OF ALL TIME SUPREMACY! :awesome:

Is he ever going to do it or what?

Got first one out! Parents going sleep and I'm going to the lobby, will refresh in 5min. who's next? Quality is not bad recorded from iphone, a delicious taste

If he's telling the truth, it's out somewhere.

So apparently this is the live/rock version rather than the electronic one? Pretty interesting for them to debut a new single in a different style like that, if it's true.

Archived