L.

2012.10.02 - L'Olympia, Paris, France

i wonder what setlist you'll get? i guess technically this is still the pre-2nd law muse tour... so meaning what, 16-17 songs?

i wonder what setlist you'll get? i guess technically this is still the pre-2nd law muse tour... so meaning what, 16-17 songs?

I think they'll get 16 songs, with two other rotations from the setlists of Cologne and London.

It will be broadcasted by Dutch radiostation 3fm at 23:00 gmt+1.

Only 1 hour though :(

Edited by Matthijs

Update: 3FM changed their mind and decided to broadcast an hour of Cologne :( will record that too.

Update: 3FM changed their mind and decided to broadcast an hour of Cologne :( will record that too.

:eek: why? :supersad:

We got Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria and BLISS! Three songs i had given up hope of hearing. So so so happy.

Dom and Chris seemed bored at the beginning (especially during Resistance) but it turned into an amazing show after that. And i loved Matt's story about his dad playing here in the 60's!

We got Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria and BLISS! Three songs i had given up hope of hearing. So so so happy.

Dom and Chris seemed bored at the beginning (especially during Resistance) but it turned into an amazing show after that. And i loved Matt's story about his dad playing here in the 60's!

Oh that's why Telstar was the intro! Worked good with Supremacy though, I hope they use it on tour.

Oh that's why Telstar was the intro! Worked good with Supremacy though, I hope they use it on tour.

I think the tours intro will be Unsustainable going on what Doms said recently in interviews. Unsustainable into Supremacy I think would kick ass.

Supremacy

Interlude

Hysteria

Panic Station

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

Animals

Time Is Running Out

Save Me

Madness

Uprising

Follow Me