Is that a new #matt'scooljacket? It's not as cool as the other.

What is the red sticker/pin/whatever thing they are wearing I wonder?

I wish I lived in Europe. We only get a one hour wrap up show on MTV in the States.

really? When I lived there last year there was a channel that aired the whole thing.

besides, Muse's performance will be up on YT or something, the rest of the show will be probably very boing

I missed them :( anywhere I can watch the interview?

Not yet. I'm sure it wasn't anything new, Chris was bothered by the screaming girls and didn't speak and Dom said how they like champagne after the shows. Matt probably babbled a little as well.

tumblr_mdc9w8UO0E1ro0wi6o6_1280.png

That photoblab link someone posted above has the audio of the interview. Matt's trying to talk over Dom for half of it, and the other half you can't hear because someone else was coming down the red carpet and people were screaming.

What is the significance of the red poppy?

ETA: Dom was asked what they did to celebrate their number one record, and he said they popped a bottle of champagne.

really? When I lived there last year there was a channel that aired the whole thing.

besides, Muse's performance will be up on YT or something, the rest of the show will be probably very boing

Palladia will probably air the whole thing, but not for a few days or maybe even weeks...

That photoblab link someone posted above has the audio of the interview. Matt's trying to talk over Dom for half of it, and the other half you can't hear because someone else was coming down the red carpet and people were screaming.

What is the significance of the red poppy?

ETA: Dom was asked what they did to celebrate their number one record, and he said they popped a bottle of champagne.

rememberance day!!

Ah I listened to the audio, they are looking fiiine tonight :happy:

Archived