For the record only the Killer's lead singer is Mormon.

And his music has nothing to do with his church. I see nothing strictly Mormon about it. So why the qualifier?

Are we discounting the contributions of thousands of people simply because of where they worship? Because if not, you should probably take out the Mormon qualifier, otherwise you look a bit bigoted.

Are we discounting the contributions of thousands of people simply because of where they worship?

How do you know he was using Mormon as an insult? If anything you are the person that made it the insult. He was just stating a fact. If he called them white, would you take offense with that?

How do you know he was using Mormon as an insult? If anything you are the person that made it the insult. He was just stating a fact. If he called them white, would you take offense with that?

Actually... kinda... Yes.

More relevant: would someone take offense if he said they were black (supposing that was true?) Absolutely.

No one's really offended about "majority" slurs.

But, in all seriousness. South Park told me mormons are stupid, I believe.

Yeah I think so. Maybe it's without guitar and he'll run around the stage :LOL:

:LOL:

Well that's the latest single so I'm guessing they'd do that.

He'd also probably drop with the drop again :chuckle:

But I'd really love to see a massive laser show like the one they did last time with Starlight (:awesome:)

I hope they're gonna play Follow Me, cause it's a great song and well it's their next single, and it's a song that many people will like so it'd be a good option. :)
They're going to play Madness, Tom's tweets confirm it.

Doubt they'll be playing more than once, unfortunately.

Archived