Video interview with Chris on Rockol.it (italian music site)

FabriPav

Badly translated my Chrome:

A last detail: the delay chatted album, originally scheduled for mid-September, was caused by Matt and the choice of the artwork. "I'm not a big fan of magazines, read only BBC Focus: that's where I saw for the first time this kind of image," which is a representation neon circuit information processing in the brain. "Only then I could not find the source, and we lost a lot of time. It 'a boring answer, I know, but they did. "

Hmm...

Badly translated my Chrome:

A last detail: the delay chatted album, originally scheduled for mid-September, was caused by Matt and the choice of the artwork. "I'm not a big fan of magazines, read only BBC Focus: that's where I saw for the first time this kind of image," which is a representation neon circuit information processing in the brain. "Only then I could not find the source, and we lost a lot of time. It 'a boring answer, I know, but they did. "

Hmm...

But we've had the artwork and source for some time now... :shifty:

I thought Dom was in charge of all album covers, artwork etc;...

I thought it was usually Dom. Though maybe if Matt had accidentally come across something he particularly liked and Dom liked it too then they would just go with that.

30th July - the news of the artwork, I just looked. I suppose it depends how much notice the label needs. It seems not a boring reason but quite a trivial one, but then I suppose there are deadlines for everything.

Archived